Вернуться   D3Scene.Ru Софт портал игр | Хаки | Проги | Статьи > Основные игры > League of Legends
Присоединяйся к нам

League of Legends Концепция игры создана на основе многопользовательской карты для WarCraft 3: Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.11.2010, 21:13   #1
This? On Melancholy Hill

Отправить сообщение для UnDeaDRoCUser с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для UnDeaDRoCUser с помощью Skype™
Автор Сообщение

Camera Zoom Hack

What:
This program increases your maximum zoom in League of Legends ( Zoom Hack ). It also offers an interesting twist to in-game zooming. Zooming all the way in will put the zoom to the maximum and then rolling back out to the maximum zoom will bring it back to the default zoom. Essentially you could have looped zooming, but I actually like this method better, it allows for quickly jumping back to the normal zoom when zoomed out. All values for max/min/default zoom can be changed in the LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua file with a text editor.

To Run:
Drag and drop LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua onto All Seeing Eye.exe

Other Files:
LoL Locator.lua - Prints out the memory locations of maximum zoom and current zoom
LoL Functions.lua - Contains the functions called by Locator and the Max Zoom Hack to get the memory locations
All Seeing Eye.exe - Is the C# Lua Engine

Todo:
Possibly create a pattern generator for locations.
That could also be used inversely to check that a location is legitimate such that it still has the same pattern. If the pattern for the location wasn't the same anymore you would know that there was an update and that you should update. This would work well with a caching system for memory locations that have been found via pattern. I didn't see much of an issue though since the pattern scanner is quite quick, but I haven't stressed it much.

Any ideas/suggestions?
If anyone makes any cool Lua scripts using the engine I would love to seem them.
If you like the lua engine idea and have some ideas for it I would love to hear them.

Change Log:
v2.
Implemented a pattern scanner - Hopefully my patterns will live on to later patches, we'll see...
Added LoL Functions.lua - Contains functions for GetCurrentZoomOffset and GetMaxZoomOffset
Added LoL Locator.lua - Prints out what the two memory locations are for current zoom and max zoom

v1.
Previous Post
Цитата:
This uses a C# Lua Interpreter I threw together (lots of snips from the internet :p).
Some of the C# functions are accessable to the lua environment.
Essentially you can access any .Net namespace through the lua environment.

I created a small Lua Script for a LoL Max Camera Hack with an extra little twist.
If you zoom completely in it will set your zoom to the specified maxZoom.
Then if you zoom all the way out, it will set your zoom to the defaultZoom.

To Run:
Drag and drop LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua onto All Seeing Eye.exe

Todo:
I would like to write my own pattern scanner instead of using something like blackmagic
and then give the Lua environment access to it.

Currently this hack will be version dependent sadly.

Any ideas/suggestions?

If anyone makes any cool Lua scripts using the engine I would love to seem them.
If you like the lua engine idea and have some ideas for it I would love to hear them.

If source is needed please post back or PM me, I can provide it to the community but if only an admin is required to see it I would prefer that. Although the source isn't much of anything too special either being source of the public domain anyways snipped together. Of course though the lua will be lua.
skillhackers.com
Вложения
Тип файла: rar All Seeing Eye.rar (116.2 Кб, 22 просмотров)
Тип файла: rar All Seeing Eye v2.rar (115.4 Кб, 16 просмотров)
[ [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] | ]

[ [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] ]

Ответить с цитированием Наверх
Ответ