DotA Replay Manager 2.05i [ Supports New Map ]
* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste, delete/rename and creating folders.
* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying
* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes.
* Can load replays from internet if filename starts with http:
* Player statistics (type "Player:<insert player name>" in path bar)
* Analyzes game lobby screenshots to build a list of players (doesn't really work, might update at some point)
* Shows replays by hero
Replay parsing features:
* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so if the program happens to be missing some info you will be prompted supply a map file to read data from
* Displays game information like date, patch, map, game name, host, saver, length, players, score, winner and observers.
* Displays player list with level, buildcost, stats, lane, APM (actions per minute) and leave time.
* Colored chat view, probably works with other languages (tested with russian)
* Timeline view - displays roughly *estimated* hero movement over time - an animated version of the replay with many features.
* Hero builds - skills and items
* Action charts - including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.
* Gold and experience timeline graphs
* Presentation tab - format the replay in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML, for example to post a replay in replays forum.
* Shows -cd pool and bans/picks for -cd/-cm
* Shows a detailed action log with graphical information where possible, for you mech nerds (and TDA RAs)
Changelog version 2.05i (Not Official Changelog):
- Supports new map (DotA 6.68c)
Changelog version 2.05:
- Fixed chat log search to be case insensitive
- Added search for Action Log
- Added right-click menu for Action Log that allows copying lines
- Fixed "Copy name" option from right-click menu in game info tab (it used to copy broken text)
- Added assists to "Copy stats" option from right-click menu in game info tab
- Added "Copy match-up" button on game info tab, copies list of players and heroes in one line
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed gold time-line (integer overflow ftl)
- Finally added drag-and-drop support for folder view (tree view still doesn't support it)
- Fixed draft view to work for -cm (note that dota is bugged atm and only lists sentinel picks/bans in -cd)
- Added streaks and kill combos to game chat and timeline view (use Chat Filters button on top right to hide them)
- Added support for -switch mode, colors in chat now correctly display the player's current color and it doesn't say "has been killed by his teammate" incorrectly anymore
- Using blink dagger doesn't drop wards all over the timeline picture as much; the solution is still temporary and needs more replay data to work correctly
- Added assists to game chat (disabled by an option in Settings), note that dota is bugged atm and doesn't store this information correctly
- Removed the 8192 size limit on cache; gamecache now uses game date/time as a key instead of filename, this should remove duplicate replays, there is a very low chance that two different replays have the same date/time. As a side effect gamecache file may grow very large, delete it and cache replays again if it causes trouble
- Fixed hero chart to show correct heroes and games
- Added game mode filter to hero chart (suggested by tk1)
- Added buildings to Timeline view, they should correctly disappear when they are destroyed. Timeline view is now resizable, map image has been updated to the latest version. Dead heroes now disappear correctly
- Fixed odd time marks in graph views (e.g -0:58 to -1:00)
- Added PlayDota smiley tags for items (assuming urn will be :urn: when it is added)
Download: [ [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.] ]
Brought to you by
|Пользователь сказал cпасибо:||
|Здесь присутствуют: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)|