Вернуться   D3Scene.Ru Софт портал игр | Хаки | Проги | Статьи > Основные игры > WarCraft 3 > WarCraft 3 Боты
Присоединяйся к нам

WarCraft 3 Боты Вопросы и обсуждения ботов.

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.08.2010, 19:27   #1
Новичок

Автор По умолчанию

Icon Switch Bot by TyranO

Warcraft III IconSwitch Bot

by TyranO

AUTOMATIC BATTLE.NET LADDER ICON SWITCHER (Icon swap bot). Can switch icons anywhere on battle.net, inside channels and even inside games. Works with packets so you can still do everything while it switches. Customizable config to choose which icons to use. This will not switch to icons you do not have (of course). Will work with WC3 1.24e and maybe some previous versions (I said maybe). Not sure about Reign of Chaos, did not try. Packets might be different but I could find them.
Цитата:
For those getting the msvcr100.dll error, you must download the Visual C++ runtime files here: [Ссылки скрыты от гостей.]
[Ссылки скрыты от гостей.]

This hack does not intefere with game.dll, gives no real advantage and should therefore be considered safe. It does inject a DLL into Warcraft 3, but the DLL is hidden from the PEB list using a function written by Pizzapan (Peb Hiding Again [masm]).

~||||||||||| INSTRUCTIONS ||||||||||||~

1. Extract the Iconswitch folder somewhere.
2. Pick a config file from the config folder, or modify one to your needs*.
3. Copy that config.ini to your Program Files/Warcraft III folder.
4. Start Warcraft III.
5. Join the battle.net lobby or a chat room.
6. Inject the either the manual or infinite loop version using inject2.exe. Do NOT rename the iconswitch.dll as it will not hide from the PEB if you do (extra security).

(Manual Loop = you have to press F4 each loop [to be safe from bnet temp bans] | Infinite Loop = Loops forever after your press F4 [I suggest a BIG sleep between icons if you choose this version]

7. Press OK (there will be a message box after injection).
8. Press F4 to start the infinite or manual loop.

Enjoy!

- TyranO

* About the config:

1. Extract the Iconswitch folder somewhere.
2. Pick a config file from the config folder, or modify one to your needs*.
3. Copy that config.ini to your Program Files/Warcraft III folder.
4. Start Warcraft III.
5. Join the battle.net lobby or a chat room.
6. Inject the either the manual or infinite loop version using inject2.exe. Do NOT rename the iconswitch.dll as it will not hide from the PEB if you do (extra security).

(Manual Loop = you have to press F4 each loop [to be safe from bnet temp bans] | Infinite Loop = Loops forever after your press F4 [I suggest a BIG sleep between icons if you choose this version]

7. Press OK (there will be a message box after injection).
8. Press F4 to start the infinite or manual loop.

Enjoy!

- TyranO

* About the config:
Цитата:
You can pick from any of these configs or modify one according to your needs.

true = you have the icon and want it to show
false = you don't have the icon or you don't want it to show

Sleep = amount of time between switching in milliseconds. I recommend something like 5000 (default) to avoid temp bans.
If you are using a manual loop (pressing F4 each time), you can try some low delays like 500 ms but don't press F4 too much.

PUTTING A TOO SHORT SLEEP IN AN INFINITE LOOP WILL GET YOU TEMP BANNED FROM BATTLE.NET! You will have to wait 10 minutes or reset your ip.

!!!The config file must be copied to your Warcraft 3 folder!!!
How it works:

Wrote a small search function to find warcraft 3's socket. Then I used the windows Send() function to send the icon packets that I found using wpepro a while ago. Also hides the injected dll from the PEB list to avoid detection.

[Ссылки скрыты от гостей.]